Most of the time Roku device shows the activation code on the “Home” screen when you start it for the first time. But sometimes the Roku device does not show the activation code on the welcome screen. In this situation, people got confused and they don’t know where to go to find the activation code. This situation is common nowadays and the right guide of activation will let you know the location where you need to find the activation code. In this post, we will share the complete process to let you know how to find the activation code and activate your Roku device.
Steps to find and activate the Roku activation code
First of all, create an account on the official website of Roku and then connect your Roku device with the TV screen. Then follow the steps mentioned below to get and activate the activation code:
- Switch on your Roku device with the help of remote control.
- Then click on the Wi-Fi option to connect it with the internet connection
- Select the network connection and enter the password to make a connection
- After that select the display language and proceed
- On the welcome screen, an activation code will display.
- If the activation code does not display on the home screen then follow the path to get the activation code Home >> Settings >> Sign In.
- Once you get the activation code it’s time to register the Roku device.
- For the same go to the web browser of an internet-enabled device and visit roku.com/link
- Later on login with the Roku username and password
- Once you login enters the activation code in the blank space appeared on the Roku activation page.
- After the successful activation refreshes the Roku device and enjoy your favorite shows and movies.