You can connect 6 devices with one Roku account at one time. If you try to register more than 6 devices then the Roku account will give you a notification that “You have reached the limit of a number of the device”. In this case, you need to remove one device, and only then you can add your new device. TO register multiple devices with your Roku you need to follow the proper and complete activation process. This activation process will work for all the devices to register at roku.com/link. So let’s, heads up to the activation process.
Steps to activate more than one Roku device with one Roku account
Make sure your Roku account has space to add a new device by checking in the settings. After that follow the process mentioned below to add a device with your existing Roku account:
- Connect your Roku device with the display device and power supply.
- Turn on the Roku device and display the device both.
- Now with the help of the Roku remote control connect the Roku device with the internet connection.
- Once you connect the device with the internet connection a new screen will open where you need to select the display language.
- Click on the continue button and a new screen will open with the “Activation code” or “Link code” of the specific Roku device.
- Make sure that you have saved the activation code to avoid future errors.
- Further on a computer visit roku.com/link using a web browser.
- Here you need to enter the activation code of the device.
- Now click on the Next button and eventually you will reach the Roku login page.
- On this page enter the Roku account credentials and click on the “Login” button
- As a result, you will a success message on the screen.
- Now, you can add your favorite channels to your Roku and enjoy streaming.