Every Roku device is easy to set up if you follow the right process of activation. The Roku Streaming device offers the users to watch all paid and free channels by activating it. For the same, you need a high-speed internet connection, a smartphone or computer, and a power supply. Once you arrange all these things you are all set to head up to the activation process. The process mentioned in this article includes the complete activation or setup process in steps to make it easy for the users.
Step by step instructions to set up your Roku device
To access and streaming Roku device channels you need to create an account on the official website of Roku and then you can follow the below-stated steps to activate your Roku device:
- First of all, connect your Roku device with the power supply and turn it on.
- After that connect it with the internet connection or Wi-Fi
- Now select the language in which you want to process the setup process.
- Further, you will see on the home page the Roku device activation code will appear.
- If you do not see the activation code then navigate to the settings option and here you will see the activation code.
- You are supposed to save the activation code before going to the next step
- Now on your SmartPhone or computer go to roku.com/link using a web browser.
- Here you need to log in with your Roku username and password. If you don’t have an account then create an account first and then log in at the same URL.
- After login, you will reach the activation or link page
- Here you need to enter the Roku device activation code.
- Now click on the continue button and as a result, a success message will appear on the screen
- Now you are all set to add your favorite channels to your Roku device and enjoy streaming.