Once you bought a Roku device and bring it home you need to set up your device to start watching your favorite shows and channels. For this, you need a display device to connect with your Roku device and a stable internet connection. Along with this, you need to register your Roku device with your Roku account at roku.com/link. For this, your Roku device will give you an activation link that will help you in the activation or registration process. In this post, we will share the complete process of Roku device activation to enjoy entertainment.
Steps to activate the Roku device or Roku TV
Make sure your Wifi or network connection is ON and your Roku device is connected with the display device or TV screen. You can use the wires you get with the Roku device to connect with the display device. After that follow the steps to activate or register your Roku device:
- Bring on the Roku remote control and then turn the Roku device on.
- After that, you need to connect the Roku device with the Internet connection by selecting the “Wi-Fi” option from the menu available on the screen
- Further, select the language of your Roku device to understand and follow the instructions.
- Now you will see an activation code will appear on the screen. If the activation code will not appear then navigate to the settings >> Sign in to get the activation code.
- After that surf to roku.com/link and enter the Roku account credentials to log in
- Once you logged in you will reach the activation page of the Roku device.
- Here enter the activation code and follow the instructions
- In the end, a success message will appear on the screen.
- Now refresh your Roku device and you can now add your favorite channels to watch.